Ontario’s Premier Cocaine Addiction Rehab Centre
Cocaine addictions often fly under the radar, but the fact is cocaine addictions are a real issue in Ontario. Newgate 180 is Ontario’s leading non-profit cocaine addiction rehab centre that has been successfully helping treat addictions for more than 40 years. We have helped more than 4,000 people overcome their addictions and we can do the same for you. For comprehensive, proven, and affordable cocaine addiction rehab, contact us today.
Custom At-Work Cocaine Addiction Rehab Programs
Cocaine addictions can often stem from stress-related factors, including workplace stress. Newgate 180 Rehab Centre works with countless companies, unions, and organizations in Ontario and around the country, to help them take proper steps to prepare for potential addictions issues among their staff, and properly handle current addiction issues. We specialize in providing resources, workshops, and the tangible steps organizations need to take in order support their staff overcome cocaine addictions.
Often times, we will host employees at our facilities for approximately a month as our expert staff help and support them as they progress through their customized treatment program. Once they leave Newgate 180, employees receive 11-months of ongoing care in order to continue supporting them as they return to the workplace.
Ontario’s Choice for Successful Cocaine Addiction Rehab Programs
By coming to our website you have made the first, and most important step in recovery. Newgate 180 is a trusted addiction rehab centre that is here to help you immediately. You will not be put on a waitlist – you will be welcomed into our facility with open arms.
To begin, you will complete a comprehensive assessment and your counsellor will develop a treatment plan that’s right for you. We know each client is unique and we do not use a “one size fits all” approach to treatment. We offer a minimum of 2-3 individual counselling sessions per week in which you can share whatever’s on your mind.
We will help you address factors that contribute to your use of cocaine. For example, did you know that cocaine use disorders often co-occur with stress-related disorders? Stress can drive cocaine-seeking behaviour, and can play a big role in relapse. Therefore, your individualized treatment plan will have an emphasis on stress management, problem solving, coping skills, self-care and other issues that are relevant to you.
You will work with a Relapse Prevention Counsellor to develop your own Recovery Plan that will be your personalized “road map” for when you leave Newgate. People who commit to abstinence, engage in self-help behaviours, and believe they can stop using cocaine are more likely to successfully abstain. As you learn, heal and grow at Newgate 180, you will become empowered to take control of your recovery. You will learn to believe in yourself.
Through our holistic program that includes individual and group counselling, art therapy, AA, yoga, fitness training, leisure/recreation, and proper nutrition, you will learn how to create a life worth living without cocaine.
At Newgate 180 you will rediscover your values and develop your sense of worth. As you become increasingly well mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually, you will discover a renewed sense of meaning and purpose. We don’t just want you to heal – we want you to thrive.
What is Cocaine Addiction?
If you are reading this, chances are that you or someone you care about has a problem with cocaine use.
Some of the common warning signs include:
- needing to use more than before to feel the effects
- losing control over how much or how often you use
- mood swings, restlessness, and irritability
- loss of interest and pleasure in other activities
- spending too much money on cocaine
- social isolation
What Causes Cocaine Addiction?
It is generally accepted that addiction to any substance is not caused by a single factor, but rather by a combination of genetic and environmental influences.
An increase in cocaine use can be triggered by a variety of factors: stress, problems at work, mental health issues, relationship difficulties, loss, and so on. The bottom line is if there are problems in your life – or your loved one’s life – due to the use of cocaine, now is the time to act.
How Do I Know I have a Problem with Cocaine?
You need more and more cocaine to get high. Or maybe you don’t even really feel high anymore when you use. You notice that you are using more often then you meant to. Activities you previously enjoyed no longer bring you pleasure – in fact, things seem “blah,” or like something’s missing when you’re not high. You find yourself preoccupied with thoughts of using cocaine, and get a “rush” from anticipating your next use. You are spending too much time seeking the drug, and spending too much money on it. You are neglecting other important aspects of your life. These are just some of many signs that cocaine use is becoming a problem in your life.
Other possible signs of cocaine abuse include:
- Changes in your eating and sleeping patterns.
- You have become secretive and have an increased need for privacy. You feel resentful and defensive when loved ones express concern about you.
- You are experiencing excitability, irritability, mood swings and perhaps violent outbursts.
- You find yourself using cocaine and driving, or engaging in other risky behaviour.
- You may have physical symptoms such as weight loss, runny nose, and nosebleeds.
- You are losing control and feel helpless and ashamed, and have no idea how you ended up in this downward spiral.
11 Reasons to Choose Newgate 180
Newgate 180 is an industry-leading addiction treatment centre that welcomes clients from across Canada, the U.S., and even Europe and Australia. We don’t just treat your addiction; we help you improve mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. With a long, distinguished history of success, there are a lot of reasons to choose Newgate 180:
- We will stay by your side for a full year. Our 30-day residential program is followed by 11 months of ongoing care. Our ongoing care program is offered by Skype and telephone, so we can support you no matter where “home” may be for you.
- You can access our services immediately; in many cases we can admit a client within 24 hours.
- Our comprehensive holistic approach.
- Individual and group counselling.
- We have extensive therapy and treatment options, including art therapy, meditation, yoga, fitness training, leisure/recreation, healthy eating coaching, acupuncture, reiki, and AA.
- We offer a combination of gender-specific and co-ed programming and welcome both men and women into our program, and have two separate facilities.
- Rooms are private (single occupancy) or semi-private (double occupancy).
- We believe that having both genders enriches many of the therapeutic groups. We also recognize that certain topics are most effectively dealt with in “men only” and “women only” groups.
- We work with families to help them understand addiction and offer guidance on how to support a loved one who is in recovery. We know that addiction affects the whole family and we want to help heal unhealthy dynamics, rebuild trust and ensure all parties have the support they need.
- Our main facility is located on the river in the town of Merrickville. The natural beauty of the river, trees, and gardens creates a peaceful and inviting setting.
- Both the men’s and women’s residences have a comfortable, welcoming, ‘non-institutional’ feel that for many make Newgate feel more like a home than a treatment centre.